Falafel sandwiches. Recipe for a falafel (fried chickpea balls) stuffed pita sandwich with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and tahini sauce. Click Play to See This Traditional Falafel Pita Sandwich Recipe Come Together. A falafel sandwich is one of the most delicious ways we know of to get more chickpeas on the menu!
Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern chick pea patty. Falafel is stuffed in pita bread with salad and sauce. The sandwich falafel mixture is traditionally fried, but this recipe uses the baked version. You can have Falafel sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Falafel sandwiches
- It’s of Falafel.
- You need half of Pita bread cut in.
- It’s strips of Tomato.
- You need strips of Onions.
- You need of Cucumber halfs.
This falafel sandwich recipe is uber delish! Be sure to serve extra sauce and pickles. Today's Special presents a very simple recipe that shows you how to make Falafel Sandwich. To make falafel, soak split peas in water to cover overnight.
Falafel sandwiches instructions
- Cut falafel into piece place inside half of the pita bread add onions cucumber and tamatos.
- Add tahini sauce if u like didn’t have in the picture.
- Enjoy the amazing taste of falafels I’ll plate recipe for home made falals on next recipe or u can make the falal mix box kind the also taste great.
Reviews for: Photos of Falafel Pita Sandwiches with Tzatziki. Learn how to make falafel with this easy homemade falafel recipe. Perfect for adding to wraps, sandwiches, salads, hummus platters, or any other ways that you love to serve falafel. These healthy baked falafel sandwiches are vegan and oh so easy. Served in pitas, topped with You can also make your own with this recipe.