Shaanka Fish Sandwich.
You can have Shaanka Fish Sandwich using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shaanka Fish Sandwich
- It’s of White fish fillet.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Mix of baby spinach and baby arugula.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s of Juice of 1/4 lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Dill.
- Prepare of Wasabi.
- You need of Mexican breads.
Shaanka Fish Sandwich instructions
- I got this kind of white fish. Don’t know how the whole fish looks like, but I tried it before and liked the taste. Besides, they come in fillet..
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on both sides of fish. Set aside for 15 minutes. Dab flour on both sides. Dip in eggs. Dab bread crumbs also on both sides..
- Wash the greens and drain well..
- In a small bowl, put olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar(a pinch or two), chopped capers, lemon zest and lemon juice..
- In a bowl, put 1/3 cup of mayonnaise. Add wasabi little by little to get the desired taste. Chop dill finely and add to mayonnaise. Mix well. Keep refrigerated until needed..
- On medium high heat, fry fish fillet until golden brown..
- I got this kind of bread. Forgot the name. I think it started with a “b”, ended in “o” and quite a few “l’ in between. Pre- heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut bread into halves. Put in oven for 4 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, put enough greens for number of sandwiches. Pour mixture of olive oil, salt, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and capers. Mix well..
- Spread wasabi mayonnaise on both sides of bread. Put enough greens on the bottom half. Put piece of fish on top of greens. Spread some more mayonnaise on fish. Add sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper on tomatoes. Done!.