BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Best Cheese for Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. We've discovered the best combination for this is a mix of shredded cheddar and shredded Comté (or gruyere). Comté and gruyere melt incredibly well, and are both fairly mild cheeses (so they won't take away from the main attraction).
Succulent BBQ Beef Brisket, in a grilled cheese sandwich. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover slow cooked beef brisket. Succulent BBQ Beef Brisket, in a grilled cheese sandwich. You can cook BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- Prepare 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- Prepare 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- You need of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
A story of birthdays and leftovers. A buttery, crispy grilled cheese sandwich with two kinds of cheese and leftover brisket makes one heck of a lunch. A little brisket goes a long way in these sandwiches. In terms of comfort food, grilled cheese is right up there with mac and cheese as the ultimate comfort food.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich instructions
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwich Best Grilled Cheese in the WORLD! BBQ Brisket Egg and Cheese Sandwich Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can also eat this pimento cheese cold on plain bread, which is still good too. OM Goodness Pimento Cheese, LLC is a Pimento Cheese manufacturer in Historic Downtown Wilson, NC.