Healthy sandwich. Wrap up something healthy for your lunchbox. This sandwich is flavoured with lime, spring onion and spicy sauce. This healthy sandwich is packed full of goodness to keep you going until dinner.
Find healthy, delicious sandwich recipes including steak, French dip, cheese and ham sandwiches. Sandwiches are the ideal lunch food (quick, balanced, healthy, perfect for multitasking, etc.) but they're just so darn boring. High Protein Veg Sandwich Recipe – Healthy Sandwich For Weight Loss-Paneer Sandwich You can have Healthy sandwich using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy sandwich
- Prepare Half of cup boiled cauliflower.
- It’s 2 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare of Small onion chopped.
- You need of Few boiled peas.
- It’s 5-6 of flowers of broccoli boiled.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of red chilli powder.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of chaat masala.
- It’s Pinch of rock salt.
- You need Pinch of kitchen king.
- You need Pinch of cumin powder.
- It’s Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Prepare slices of Cheese.
- You need 2 of bread slices.
Good news: There are so many healthy sandwich fillings that are perfect to chow down on while losing weight. And it goes beyond SmartPoints-friendly ingredients like sliced turkey breast, poached eggs. It's true—you can be healthy without eating a salad. Healthy spreads to vary your sandwiches.
Healthy sandwich instructions
- Take a hot pan put some butter.
- Add all the spices together and stir for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Now add all boiled vegetables.
- Now mix well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Roast with butter just one side of two bread slices.
- Set first cheese slice then mixture.now cover with another one side roasted slice.
- Roast the sandwich with butter from both sides.
- Yummy healthy sandwich is ready in few minutes.
Hummus (chickpeas, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, pepper and tahini), reduced fat tzatziki (reduced fat yoghurt, cucumber and garlic dip). A healthy sandwich is good and convenient, but too often what we layer on them isn't that Sandwiches loaded with fatty toppings and bread can transform a simple lunch staple into a high-fat. We've lightened up your favorite sandwich recipes and stacked them high with fresh produce, succulent meats, and homemade spreads. With wraps, pitas, melts, and more satisfying healthy. Try them out with balanced nutrition during your snack.