Breakfast bagel sandwich. Better than my breakfast waffle sandwich is this Ultimate Breakfast Bagel! Using bagel thins, instead of regular sandwich bread also goes a long way, giving a different texture and flavor that. It's so versatile, too.you can mix & match your favorite bagels, cheeses and meats to create your own personal touch!
This easy, cheesy breakfast bagel will. This breakfast sandwich is just a hint into my myriad of breakfast delights — a simple bagel, both sides smothered in cream cheese, with some fresh spinach and a fried egg to top it off. This McDonald's Spanish omelette bagel sandwich recipe makes four sandwiches, so you'll be able to feed the whole crew. You can have Breakfast bagel sandwich using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast bagel sandwich
- You need of Any bagel.
- Prepare 2 of thin slices of hard peppered salami.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper & parsley (optional).
Okay okay – maybe the ultimate bagel breakfast sandwich and a mimosa – that makes for the best But it's really all about the bagel. All the best ingredients layered between a perfectly cooked and. Breakfast Bagel Sandwich: This is an easy-to-make delicious breakfast bagel sandwich. A filling and quick breakfast to make, and also great brunch meal.
Breakfast bagel sandwich step by step
- First, you toast your cut bagels on medium, wait 'till golden brown on bottom then take it out onto a plate.
- Second, cook your egg without popping the yolk, season, flip, and wait till golden brown then take it out on top of your toasted bagel. Fry your salami on the buttered pan, wait until the salami starts to make an air pocket then flip. After that add on to plate on top of egg.
- You made add cheese if you like..
This sandwich is composed of classic. To keep your sandwiches warm on the go, an easy DIY heat pack can be made by adding uncooked rice to a sock, that is heated for. Home » Recipes » Breakfast » Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich Meal Prep Recipe. For breakfast, warm the baked scrambled eggs in the microwave, add to a toasted bagel with cheese. I did list some ingredients for this "recipe," but really, use whatever you Well, and the bagel I guess.