Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze. Italian Sausage Sandwiches with Honey Balsamic Glazed OnionsCookistry. Blaze Balsamic Glaze, preserves, French baguette, parmigiano reggiano cheese. Balsamic Glazed Meatloaf PoppersThe Slow Roasted Italian.
Your choice…but no matter what it will always be delicious. These balsamic meatballs are moist, flavorful and addictive. Bite-size meatballs are soaked in a sweet and tangy sauce made with balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and red wine. You can cook Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze
- It’s 3 of Bianco and Sons, Garlic and Cheese Sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Italian seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of tblsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 12 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 Bottle of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze.
- It’s 12 Slices of Fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 4 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh Basil for topping.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped onion.
Perfect appetizers or side dish and definitely kid-friendly. Bake over a broiler pan to get rid of the grease. Adding one or two links of fresh, spicy sausage is delicious. Just slice open the casings and add the meat.
Sausage Meatball Sandwich w/Balsamic Glaze step by step
- Take sausage out of casings and crumble in a medium bowl, add, bread crumbs, cheese, basil, olive oil and eggs mix to combine and make golf size meatballs, you can place in oven, grill or fry in a pan,.
- While meatballs are cooking skewer tomatoes and brush with oil and place on Grill or put in oven till softened but not mushy.
- Take hoagie rolll or whatever roll you like and toast slightly, slice or keep meatball whole. Put tomatoes on roll then mozzarella then meatballs sprinkle some sluced fresh basil and swirl balsamic glaze on top,,enjoy. 😊.
With creamy Deli American cheese, pepper bacon and balsamic mayo, this grilled chicken sandwich will even tempt traditional burger lovers. Heat gas grill to medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Apple-Sausage Meatball Sandwiches Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook meatballs in batches until cooked through, turning occasionally.