Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich. My in-laws taught me a lot about cooking, so any time I come across a great new recipe, I enjoy making it for them. Pan-fried chicken breasts with a fresh cream cheese dill spread and tomatoes and lettuce on toasty French bread, YUMMY! The perfect ending to the holiday turkey is this Greek-inspired sandwich served in a warmed pita.
If you grew up in the Midwest, you've likely had a fried pork tenderloin sandwich, and if you haven't had one, you're missing out. One of the hallmarks of a great Midwestern fried pork tenderloin sandwich is its size, so don't be timid when pounding the pork. Since the pork fries in its own rendered fat, a fattier cut will give you a crispier, more deep-fried piece of meat verses a more pan-fried piece of meat. You can cook Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich
- Prepare 1 pound of Greek Inspired seasoned pork loin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- It’s 4 of buns hoagie.
- It’s As needed of dill pickle chips.
- It’s As needed of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare As needed of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
Pan Con Chicharron is a flavorful Peruvian sandwich made from the unique combination of slow braised pork and sweet potato topped with a crisp red. The Japanese fried pork cutlet sandwich (see the recipe) is something of a mystery and often hard to find outside of Japan—but we're fortunate at TT to have Hi-Collar Pork, the gateway cutlet. First and foremost, it's about the meat. Fatty, juicy and flavorful, pork is a perfect starting point for this sandwich.
Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich instructions
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Get the pork loin about half frozen to slice very thin..
- Slice very thinly..
- Mix the flour with the pepper and salt..
- Dredge the pork slices..
- Fry in the oil.
- Turn as needed..
- Cook till done it won't take long. Then Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Toast the bread then add all the ingredients to the buns. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Spread both halves of each bun with mayonnaise and mustard. More from: The Best Main Dish Recipes. Saganaki (Greek fried cheese) is crunchy on the outside and melty on the inside. Farm fresh seasonal fruits and veggie meals that will make you look good this summer. A Hawaiian-inspired pork burger with ground ginger and green onion in the patty, topped with barbecue sauce, grilled pineapple and ham.