Avocado and egg open faced English muffin. This tasty little open-faced breakfast sandwich is healthy, vegetarian, gluten-free and totally filling way to start the day! Toast half an english muffin or the whole thing if your extra hungry or sharing and while it's toast fry an egg. Directions In a small skillet over medium heat, warm up the olive.
A lovely baked eggs recipe with spinach, tomatoes and garlic. Bake this simple, low carb breakfast in just a few minutes in the oven and enjoy! Since I didn't like tuna salad or tomatoes, she always made me an egg salad & cheese. You can have Avocado and egg open faced English muffin using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado and egg open faced English muffin
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s Half of an avocado.
- It’s 1 of English muffin.
- Prepare 2 slices of tomato, thin.
- It’s of Salt free seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of basil.
My adult taste buds have evolved, and I modified the recipe for dinner tonight When I was a kid, my mom would make open faced tuna salad, tomato with a slice of American cheese broiled on an English muffin. Served on an open-faced English muffin with two poached eggs & topped with hollandaise sauce. Southwestern Avocado Egg Muffins have all the delicious flavors of a southwestern omelet made in a muffin tin. Easy for a crowd or meal planning!
Avocado and egg open faced English muffin step by step
- Boil eggs. For this recipe I like them medium boiled. Place eggs in boiling water for about 6-7 minutes. Remove and immediately put in ice bath..
- While boiling eggs, toast English muffin..
- Slice avocado into medium pieces..
- Slice 2 slices of tomato, thin..
- When eggs cool, peel and slice..
- Place tomato and avocado on English muffin. Top with egg slices..
- Season with salt free seasoning and basil. Enjoy!.
Today I'm sharing these awesome Southwestern Avocado Egg Muffins that taste like your favorite diner specialty omelet with almost none of the work. However, English muffins are an under-appreciated and underutilized carb past breakfast time. Cut open the English muffin, and spread the guacamole evenly on one side of the muffin. You are going to love these Open Faced Avocado Spread Sandwiches! Easy and healthy; you are going to love these Open Faced Avocado Spread Sandwiches!