Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? granola, plain greek yogurt, fruits, yogurt, yogurt. Golden Milk Granola + Fruit and Yogurt ParfaitThe Grateful Grazer. cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, maple syrup. Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal!
Top with remaining granola and fruit and enjoy. Alternatively, cover and refrigerate for up to a day. Claire Thomas makes a wholesome breakfast parfait. You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- Prepare 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
She shows us how to make granola that tastes great on Greek yogurt. Start your day with a protein-packed. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Layer fresh fruits, creamy yogurt and crunchy granola for a delicious and healthy breakfast or a simple dessert. Fruit and yogurt parfait with granola is quick and easy to make. Yogurt Granola Banana Pops – Frozen bananas dipped in fruit-yogurt and covered in granola. One of the best snacks, evah! AND, you might even believe that you're eating ice cream!