Club sandwich. A club sandwich, also called a clubhouse sandwich, is a sandwich of bread (traditionally toasted), sliced cooked poultry, ham or fried bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. A Club Sandwich is one of the most iconic sandwiches on any menu! Layers of ham, bacon and turkey with juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce and cheddar cheese create the perfect bite!
A club sandwich is a sandwich of bread, sometimes toasted, and several other ingredients, often chicken or turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Heat grill to High and cook the bacon, turning halfway through, until crisp. You can cook Club sandwich using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Club sandwich
- You need 120 gm of white toast.
- It’s 120 gm of shredded chicken.
- You need 40 gm of cucumber pickles.
- It’s 1 pc of fried egg.
- You need 40 gm of beef bacon.
- You need 30 gm of lettuce.
- It’s 60 gm of tomato.
- You need 40 gm of mixed salad.
- It’s 30 gm of mayonnaise.
The delicious combination of roast chicken or turkey with bacon, lettuce and tomato is hard to resist. Find traditional and new spins on club sandwich recipes here. Club Sandwich is an ensemble of creative independents dedicated to help organisations to better understand themselves. We are specialised in branding & Visual Identities, we can help you with all.
Club sandwich step by step
- Toast 3 pieces of white bread till golden brown spread with mayonnaise then filled with lettuce tomato chicken shreded pickles and cheese on the first layer.
- Then second layer filled with lettuce tomato chicken shrede bacon egg with cheese.
- Then melt the cheese under the salamander then put top to each other then top the last piece of bread.
- Trim the edges and cut in to quarter square size and skewered through until the end.
- Serve with mixed salad and drops of mango and raspberry sauce.
Leo, Jennifer and the Club Sandwich Crew. A)ham, fresh mozzarella, arugula Texas chili. Sandwiches served half or whole, salads served small or large. This turkey club sandwich can be made with deli meat and it'll be really good. But wait until you make it with your own leftover turkey.