Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich. Red Smoked sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich! All Reviews for Saucy Smoked Sausage Sandwich. Crack each egg into pan, making sure eggs are evenly spaced apart and not breaking yolks.
This Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich with Maple Butter is my go to breakfast. Sometimes I am tempted to just stop and buy a sandwich on my way up to the resort, but Maria doesn't like me to. Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches. You can cook Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich
- Prepare 3/4 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz 57 steak sauce.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil to fry in.
- You need To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs and melty cheese on a buttery croissant, these sandwiches are perfect for breakfast or even as a snack. Smoked Sausage Pockets. "These sausage-and-egg sandwiches are always a hit," writes Jan Badovinac of Harrison, Arkansas. In a small bowl, beat egg white and water; lightly brush over edges of dough. Top with scrambled eggs and two sausage links.
Smoked Sausage and Egg Sandwich instructions
- Fry the sausage in oil for 7 minutes turning often..
- Split them lengthwise and fry the cut side down..
- Move to the side..
- Fry your eggs. Add salt and pepper..
- Add half the eggs to two different slices of bread.
- Add two split sausages to each part of the eggs and Heinz 57 steak sauce on top of the sausages..
- Stack the sandwich..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
There's nothing like sausage and egg on a warm, buttermilk biscuit. Sausage Biscuit with Egg features a warm biscuit brushed with real butter, sizzling hot sausage, and a fluffy folded egg. Sausage, bacon and egg is not just for breakfast, they also make a delicious combination on a sandwich at any time of day. The sandwich recipes featured on this page provide a number of tasty, alternative ways of combining these three food favourites to best effect. Instead of filling the sandwich with fried or scrambled eggs, which just don't work well in a big sandwich that's cut up for serving, make a frittata instead.