Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's. These Philly cheesesteak sloppy Joes from Delish.com have so much melty cheese it's almost NSFW. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are an amazing easy weeknight meal that anyone can make and everyone will love. This simple recipe elevates a classic sloppy joe recipe loved by both kids and.
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes combine the cheesy goodness of a Philly Cheesesteak and the easy classic Sloppy Joe. It is the best of two worlds, combined! If the Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are super easy to make, you will also want easy side dishes to go with it, right? You can cook Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 c of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of worschire sauce.
- You need of Black pepper freshly ground.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Here are some side dishes for sloppy joes that are fast and simple to throw together. These Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are simple and taste absolutely amazing. If you are in a dinner rut, this is the perfect recipe to get you out. It tastes nothing like a regular sloppy joe.
Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add the beef. Cook until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in beef broth, ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer until most the liquid has reduced and the mixture is thick, 5 minutes..
- Top beef with provolone and cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid to melt, about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve cheesy ground beef mixture in hamburger buns. Serve warm..
These Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are not your mom's sloppy joes! Big cheesesteak flavor, tender pepper and onions, and gooey melted cheese are packed in every bite! Everyone will love Philly cheese sloppy joes. The onions, peppers and cheese are so good! We absolutely love this Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe!