Pineapple and Bacon Sandwich.
You can have Pineapple and Bacon Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple and Bacon Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slices of split Flatbread I used Arnold's whole wheat.
- Prepare 4 slices of pineapple fresh it possible.
- It’s 6 slices of good smoked bacon.
- It’s 8 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Pineapple and Bacon Sandwich instructions
- Fry the bacon crisp and render the fat..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of fat. Save all the drippings in the skillet..
- Slice the pineapple and remove the core..
- Fry the pineapple rings in the bacon drippings..
- Turn as needed.
- Move to a plate and add the kosher salt and brown sugar..
- Add mayonnaise to the Flatbread. Then the pineapple rings and top with bacon..
- Add the top and serve I hope you enjoy!!.