Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches.
You can have Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches
- Prepare 12 ounces of meatballs use frozen or see one of my recipes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Italian 6 cheeses.
- It’s 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of diced pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 4 slices of hotdogs buns.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches instructions
- Turn the broiler on hi.
- Simmer the meatballs in the tomato sauce. Add the spices and parmesan cheese. Then stir in the brown sugar..
- Here is the cheese..
- Chop the pineapple.
- Add pineapple and Pineapple juice to the sauce..
- Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add meatballs and sauce to the bun..
- Top with cheeses..
- Broil till the cheeses are browned, and the bread is crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.