Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich.
You can have Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich
- It’s 4 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 4 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn starch diluted in 1 tablespoon water.
Sauce for Asian Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Stir all the ingredients but the cornstarch in a sauce pan over medium heat..
- Cook until it's bubbling. Add the cornstarch mixture. Stir it and cook until thickened..