Canadian Bacon Sandwich.
You can cook Canadian Bacon Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon Sandwich
- Prepare 9 ounces of Canadian bacon.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 4 ounces of white Wisconsin cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Canadian Bacon Sandwich instructions
- Dry Fry the Canadian bacon till crispy.
- Add sliced cheese on top of the bacon add water to the pan and cover to steam melt the cheese..
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard and add to two slices of the bread. Add the cheesy Canadian bacon to the spread..
- Completely cover the mayonnaise mustard spread..
- Stack and serve I hope you enjoy!.