Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄. If the stew looks very soupy, let the liquid bubble away for a few more minutes. The qty of spice listed make it moderately hot – good for a taste explosion for someone not used to spices. I normally double them as I like things really spicy!
Maeuntang is a general term for spicy stews, but it's commonly used to refer to spicy fish stews. For this stew, you can use any firm, white flesh fish. Cod fish (daegu, 대구), monkfish (agu, 아구), black rockfish (wooreok, 우럭) and yellow croaker (jogi, 조기) are some of the common ones. You can cook Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄
- You need 100 g of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1 of aubergine washed and chopped.
- It’s Clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Peperoncino dried chilli.
- Prepare Tin of plum tomatoes.
- You need 200 ml of fish stock.
- It’s of Glug of white wine.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley to serve.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Black sea bass, cooking wine, daepa, doenjang, edible chrysanthemum, fish sauce, garlic, gochujang, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, korean radish, large green onion, mirim, red chili pepper, soy sauce, soybean paste, water. Aubergine Roll Recipe – Great British Chefs. Donal's aubergine parmigiana is so easy to make and tastes wonderful. Add a layer of aubergine slices and spread another layer of tomato sauce on top.
Spicy cod and aubergine stew Baccalà e melanzana piccante 🎄 instructions
- Fry garlic gently in olive oil. After a min or two add aubergine cubes and cook for about 5 minutes. Add wine and let it evaporate.
- Add tomatoes and break down with a spoon. Add chilli, stock and stir. Simmer on low for about 25-30 minutes.
- Now add cod fillets. Give a little mix. Cover and cook on low for another 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave for 10 mins to finish cooking in the sauce. Serve with fresh parsley 😀.
Spread half the ricotta on the top and sprinkle with Parmesan, salt and pepper. Baccalà marries especially well with tomatoes, and who does tomatoes better than the people of Campania, home to Italy's best tomatoes? Baccalà alla napoletana, Naples-style codfish, is a simple dish of bold flavors reminiscent of pasta alla puttanesca. Atlante delle coltivazioni erbacee – Piante da tubero e orticole. Famiglia: Solanaceae Specie: Solanum melongena L.