Buñuelos de bacalao. Little cod bites.
You can cook Buñuelos de bacalao. Little cod bites using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buñuelos de bacalao. Little cod bites
- Prepare 250 g of unsalted cod 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder oil for frying.
- You need 75 of grs flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of water or milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped small.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 70 of grs mash potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked or sweet paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Buñuelos de bacalao. Little cod bites instructions
- The day before you must put the cod to desalinate in cold water. Change the water 3 or 4 times over the course of 12 hours..
- When you are ready to use it, wash it and it will be ready to use..
- Cut the cod in very small pieces and take the bones out (if any). Meanwhile, blend with a good splash of olive oil, paprika, fresh parsley plus a pinch of salt and pepper, until well blended..
- Some people blanch the cod beforehand..
- In a bowl, pour the milk, the flour and the baking powder by stirring a little, incorporate the egg. Add the mash potato into it. Do not add all the potato if you do not want to. Add the garlicky paste and finally add the minced cod. Mix it really well..
- Stir until you get a paste that it is quite sticky in texture..
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan and when it is hot pour a spoonful of the mixture, when golden in one side turn it around and when it is all golden take it out and place on top of paper towel to get the excess oil out. You can carry on with the rest of the mixture until you have cooked them all..
- Enjoy them, they are sublime as a tapa or even as a meal with some Sangria..