Grandma Fran Chicken and Dumpling Soup.
You can cook Grandma Fran Chicken and Dumpling Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma Fran Chicken and Dumpling Soup
- Prepare 4 of Thighs or 2 Breasts of Chicken (skinless).
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour (for dredging).
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 6 of or 8 cups Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 packages of plain potato gnocci.
Grandma Fran Chicken and Dumpling Soup instructions
- cut chicken into bite sized, dredge in flour and seasonings. Brown in oil at bottom of soup pot..
- Add remaining flour/spice mixture. Add chicken broth and vegetables. Stir until thickening and then simmer to cook vegetables..
- Add half and half, simmer again. Add gnocci and cook until they float to top (takes ~3 min).