Gnocci In A Chilli & Tomato Meat Sauce.
You can have Gnocci In A Chilli & Tomato Meat Sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gnocci In A Chilli & Tomato Meat Sauce
- It’s of Serves: 1-2 people.
- It’s 250 g of gnocci,.
- You need 80 g of frozen 10% fat beef mince, (frozen has a better consistency).
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic granules,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- You need 1/4 (1 tsp) of red chilli flakes,.
- It’s 1 of small red chilli, sliced finely and de-seeded,.
- You need 1 dash of unsweetened almond milk(or regular milk as substitute).
- It’s of Salt & pepper to season,.
- You need of Olive oil Frylight,.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 5 g of quality Parmigianino Reggiano, finely grated (optional).
Gnocci In A Chilli & Tomato Meat Sauce instructions
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. As that's coming to the boil, heat a medium saucepan separately and spray the base in a thin layer of oil..
- Add the beef mince once the oil has heated and begin to gently brown it off. Once it starts to brown add the tomato paste, dried herbs, garlic and dried and fresh chillies then season with salt and pepper..
- Add the gnocci to the salted boiling water and begin to cook according to packet instructions..
- Add the water to the beef and give everything a stir. Add a dash of almond milk. Turn the heat down lower and bring to a simmer..
- Once the gnocci has floated to the top of the boiling water, drain it off in a collender and season with a little salt. Set aside..
- Simmer the meat sauce for around 6-7 minutes. Take the beef meat sauce and decant it into the now empty large saucepan you cooked the gnocci in. Add in the drained gnocci and using a wooden spoon combine everything together..
- Serve up and finish with a grind of black pepper and some grated cheese. Enjoy!.
- This dish is around 585 kcals per portion, if using all ingredients as described..