Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup. How to make Spicy Shrimp, Corn and Poblano Soup – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. We are so totally in love with this delicious dairy-free soup. Prep your shrimp and set aside.
Spicy Shrimp & Fried Corn ~ A fresh and tasty twist on classic shrimp and grits! Creamy, sweet fried corn is topped with spicy shrimp, garden fresh tomatoes and green onions for a delicious bowl of healthy comfort food! Sweet Corn Soup – With a touch of Spiciness. You can have Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of Peeled Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of Frozen Sweet White Corn.
- It’s 1 lb of Frozen Pearl onions.
- You need 1 can of Cream style corn.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery).
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 32 Oz of Carton chicken stock.
- You need 1 stick of + some REAL BUTTER.
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Zataran's crab boil powder.
When it comes to soups I favor thick, hearty, and creamy chowder-type soups and shrimp and corn is probably my favorite But fresh corn is even more delicious if it is available. The corn gives just a touch of sweetness to contrast the spiciness of the cajun seasoning. This corn and shrimp soup is a flavorful combination of fresh shrimp, tomatoes, and corn. A tomato-based soup is a fabulous dairy-free alternative to heavier seafood soups.
Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup instructions
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick)..
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat..
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done..
The soup starts with a simple roux and uses fresh shrimp. If you use frozen shrimp, thaw them in the refrigerator just before. This was yummy, spicy, and yummy. A flavorful tomato-based soup with corn and spicy andouille smoked sausage. Use garden fresh veggies or pantry items – either way it's a delicious soup.