Pork chop casserole. Pork chops are browned, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce with potatoes, onion and cheese. All Reviews for Pork Chop and Potato Casserole. This Pork Chop Casserole is perfectly cooked pork with a cheesy hash brown mixture that If you love casseroles, don't miss my Country Casserole and Chicken Marsala Casserole.
Easy Pork Chop Casserole With Cheese and PotatoesThe Spruce Eats. Smothered Pork Chop Scalloped Potato Casserole! When the days get colder, this easy casserole is the kind of cozy dinner that'll warm you right up any night of the week. You can have Pork chop casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork chop casserole
- It’s 8 of pork chops.
- It’s 1 of zatarans wild rice with mushrooms.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of season salt.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- It’s 4 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of provolone cheese.
This pork chop and potato casserole is a great way to cook pork chops when you're a bit tired of cooking them the regular way and having french fries or baked potatoes on the side. Pork Chop and Dressing Casserole: Omit the rice and broth. Season and brown chops as above. When browned on both sides, take out of pan and lay on paper towels to drain.
Pork chop casserole instructions
- Marinate chops in thousand island, teriyaki and Worcester. … I marinated almost all day.
- Mix rice,water and cream of mushroom in a casserole dish.
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Lightly brown pork chops in frying pan with melted butter.
- Sauté onions.
- Layer chops , onions and cheese.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil cook for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
Add this pork chop potato casserole to your menu. Out of the oven, the pork chops and potatoes are very tender. Mushroom soup gives the dish a very rich flavor. I broke down and started the oven the other night to make Cheesy Pork Chop Potato Casserole, because we ran out of briquettes to barbecue, and comfort food was calling my name. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix.