Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken And Rice.
You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken And Rice using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 8 oz of zatarans yellow rice.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz of condensed cream of chicken.
- You need 15 oz of while kernel corn drained.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken And Rice step by step
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Scatter chopped onion over top. Spoon cream soup over top of that. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours..
- A few minutes before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese. Stir to combine. Serve hot..