BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers.
You can have BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers
- It’s 1 Container of Chicken Livers, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, cut in half.
- You need 1 Cup of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Pure Honey.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400*F. In a small bowl mix the bbq sauce and honey together and set aside..
- Rinse and drain and pat dry the livers. Wrap each liver piece in bacon and lay in a baking dish or pan. Cover with bbq sauce and bake for 8-10 minutes or til bacon is cooked. Remove from oven and enjoy 😊.