1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. One-pan Roasted Chicken And Sweet Potatoes. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated. This sheet-pan supper brings velvety sweet potatoes together with soft bell peppers, pungent sage and roasted chicken thighs.
We love chickpeas and sweet potatoes, so having them together in a recipe was perfect for us. We topped with the feta/olive condiment and cilantro. Our baked chicken and sweet potatoes feature brown sugar and fresh thyme. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- You need 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- It’s 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- Prepare to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
Avoid washing too many dishes with this One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes! Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Season chicken and potatoes separately in each "pile". Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with spices both chicken and potatoes.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
Sweet potato and eggs is basically easy shakshuka in a pan. Add the sliced sweet potatoes to a bowl. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil. Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Flip the chicken and sweet potatoes to the other side.