Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔. Home » Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup. Tangy Apricot Chicken Thighs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to make Teriyaki-Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup.
It's always been an easy weeknight dinner recipe. This recipe is a step up from that family favorite, and I have a feeling it's going to replace it. If you love sweet and tangy flavors, then you'll Apricot saucy goodness on chicken? You can have Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- It’s 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- You need 3 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
This is a super interesting flavour combo lady, and it Serve on a bed of Knorr Sides teriyaki rice!!! Here, chicken is stewed until tender with onions, saffron, ginger, and pepper. The dish is then topped with apricots and a honey-cinnamon syrup. If desired, remove the skin from the chicken.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.
Combine the spices in a large bowl, add the chicken, and toss to evenly coat the chicken pieces with the spices. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Prick the chicken: In Japan, bone-less, skin-on chicken thighs are a preferred choice because they don't dry out quickly. This is a wonderful main dish featuring boneless skinless chicken thighs marinated in a sweet yet zesty apricot sauce and then perfectly roasted (or grilled) and topped with a tangy apricot glaze. Prep time does not include marinating.