EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food.
S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- You need of for the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- It’s of For the rice:.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- Prepare 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. There is not deep fry process nor tons of sugar in the recipe. So you won't feel bad at all even though if you eat this every day!
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
And I meant every day, because it is so good I don't mind eating this healthy orange chicken. This bright and flavorful orange flavored rice is a complementary side that goes with many dishes. Serve it with chicken, pork, ham, or seafood. Some orange juice, butter, and chopped vegetables give ordinary white rice bright color and fresh flavor. This tasty Skinny Orange Chicken recipe is made with a heavenly orange chicken sauce, but without all of the calories of the fried restaurant-style version.