Italian Chicken Legs. These Italian Chicken Legs require no marinating, no fancy equipment, and are a hit with the whole family. Whether you serve these for dinner or add them to your game day food line up (which you. The Best Italian Chicken Leg Recipes on Yummly
Pack them in your summertime picnic basket and everyone will be happy! This is my updated riff on the old favorite of Shake 'n Bake. This recipe for Italian Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters is an easy and I've always loved chicken leg quarters… they're so versatile and if you buy them on sale, they're pretty much dirt cheap. You can cook Italian Chicken Legs using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Legs
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Legs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Get recipes to make fried chicken, Parmesan chicken, Mediterranean, or other quick and easy options. Chicken drumsticks and thighs are low in cost and high in flavor. Roll chicken legs in. until done. Watch this video recipe for instructions on how to make tender, mouthwatering Italian chicken legs.
Italian Chicken Legs instructions
- Rinse and Pat dry chicken.
- Cut a deep slash in each leg.
- Mix oil seasoning and salt and put into a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken to the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a foil or parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Flip chicken and bake another 15 min or until chicken is done.
I had some chicken legs I needed to use up so I decided it was a perfect opportunity to make this Crock Pot Italian Garlic Chicken. I'm not going to lie.. . I had a little extra inspiration from my. These Baked Chicken Legs in Oven are perfect for any night you don't want to spend a long time in the kitchen. I typically use the Kraft Zesty Italian dressing and have only used chicken legs and thighs.