Hot Wings on the Air Fryer.
You can cook Hot Wings on the Air Fryer using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Wings on the Air Fryer
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Chicken Wings.
- It’s of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
Hot Wings on the Air Fryer step by step
- Air Fryer Hot Wing Recipe Season wings to taste with Salt Pepper and Garlic Powder on both sides Place wings in Air Fryer and set to 380 and cook for 16 mins about 8 mins in the 16 mins, flip the wings and cook for the remainder time. Rotate your wings and cook for another 8 mins. Temp wings to at least 175 degrees or above. Place wings in a bowl and drench with your favorite hot sauce and toss. Let sit with sauce for 5 mins so the heat can thicken the sauce up. Enjoy!!.