Chicken Fried Rice (Asian).
You can cook Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice (Asian)
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 2 Cups of Jasmine Rice – Cooked & Refrigerated.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Green Onion.
- It’s of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Add Ins.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 1 Head of Broccoli.
Chicken Fried Rice (Asian) instructions
- Prep: Pound, Trim and Dice Chicken Breasts, then coat in Olive Oil.
- Prep: Thinly slice green onion and carrots.
- Cook: Heat Large Frying Pan or Wok to Medium-High & add in Diced Chicken. Add salt. Cook till slightly browned. Remove cooked chicken from pan..
- Cook: Add a 1/2 of Vegetable Oil to the pan, after it's hot crack the eggs and scramble. Salt to taste. Just as the egg reaches full cooked doneness, add the green onions and carrots..
- Cook: Add just enough oil to Fry the green onions and the carrots. Then add in the cold rice and a dash of salt..
- Cook: Control the Heat to fry the rice. Toss the rice to avoid burning. Continue this until the rice is noticably crispier..
- Cook: Turn off the heat and in the soy sauce to taste, more can be added after serving. Toss the rice in the soy sauce to coat..
- Cook: As the rice reduces in temperature, toss in sesame oil and then serve Immediately..