Chicken teriyaki. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method.
Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular chicken recipes in Japanese cuisine. Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill That's the That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks. In Japan, teriyaki is a mix. You can cook Chicken teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki
- It’s 300 grams of Chicken Breast cut into 1 ½-inch pcs or cook it whole.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Kikkoman or (Any Soy Sauce).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Steam rice or Steamed Broccoli.
- Prepare of Spring Onion (garnish).
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of optional ingredients.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Kirin.
Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. Although the name "Teriyaki" is relatively recent nomenclature, the practice of cooking meat and fish in a mixture of soy sauce and sugar has a long history going back.
Chicken teriyaki instructions
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Stir fry chicken until lightly browned and crisp..
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, Sake/vinegar and Mirin to combine. Set aside..
- Add the garlic to the same pan and saute until lightly fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Pour in the sauce and allow to cook, while stirring, until the sauce thickens into a beautiful shiny glaze (about 2-3 minutes)..
- Meanwhile slice the chicken and put on the top or steamed rice, pour the sauce springkle with the sesame seeds and lastly with spring onion..
Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. Chicken Teriyaki (鳥照り焼き ) or Teriyaki Chicken is a Japanese dish that uses a cooking technique called Teriyaki. With this technique, the foods are coated with a glaze of soy sauce. Delish.com brings you the only chicken teriyaki recipe you will ever need: It's so much faster and We use chicken breasts here for ease, but you can substitute with any other type of protein: dark.