BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats.
You can cook BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- It’s 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of green onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of parsley.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste for chicken.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s leaves of Romaine lettuce.
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats instructions
- Cook chicken seasoned with spices of choice. Stir together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, green onions and parsley. Add chicken, bacon and tomatoes. Fill in lettuce leaves with mixture and top with avocado slices..
- Can also be enjoyed as a chopped salad!.