Soup with chicken meatballs. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. We use ground chicken and turn it into super-savory, Parmesan-flavored meatballs.
Add the chicken stock and bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the orzo and meatballs. You can cook Soup with chicken meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup with chicken meatballs
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 pc of carrot.
- You need 1 pc of onion.
- Prepare 3 pcs of potatoes.
- You need to taste of seasonings (dry parsley, dill).
- You need 2 tbsp. of semolina.
- It’s 20 grams of butter.
- You need of small vermicelli (any that is quickly brewed).
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper.
With extra chicken meatballs in my bowl. This is just like everyone's favorite cozy, comforting homemade chicken noodle soup except made even better with chicken meatballs! This chicken meatball noodle soup is very tasty and comforting. I love minced meat for its versatility.
Soup with chicken meatballs step by step
- Preparing meatballs. From chicken breasts make minced meat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the semolina and leave for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, clean potatoes, cut into cubes and set to cook..
- Cut onions rings, carrots three on a large grater..
- After 15 minutes, as cooked potatoes add onions, carrots. Add seasoning..
- Form small balls of minced meat. Add to the soup. Butter is also added to the soup. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Add vermicelli. Cook for 5 minutes..
It's the major component of dumplings, potstickers and bao buns. It's also used as a noodle topping or to add that X-factor to stir-fries, etc. Yesterday I used minced chicken breast to make meatballs. For the meatballs, mix all of the meatball ingredients, apart from the oil, together in a large bowl then shape the mixture into small walnut-sized balls. Wedding Soup with Meatballs and Chicken Recipes.