Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen.
You can have Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Coriander leaves paste.
- It’s of Mint leaves paste.
- It’s of Green chillis paste.
- Prepare of Curd.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Vaniger.
- It’s of Kasthuri methi.
- You need of Daniya powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Raspberry red colour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Onions paste.
Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen instructions
- Take a mixer grinder and grind onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilles to a fine paste..
- Take a bowl add chicken to it, now add the paste (onion, coriander, mint leaves and green chilles) in the chicken, add ginger garlic paste, kasthuri methi, Daniya powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, add tomato sauce, soya sauce, vaniger, curd, lemon juice and raspberry red colour. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour..
- After an hour keep the marinated mixture on stove and cook the chicken for 60%..
- Once the chicken is cooked, keep that aside and heat oil in a pan to deep fry. Once the oil is heated start deep frying the chicken pieces one by one in the oil..
- Once all the pieces are fried, remove some oil and put the left out gravy in the oil and cook for about 10 to 15 mins….
- Once the gravy is cooked, pour the gravy on the chicken pieces….
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leave and mint leave along with a spoon of lemon juice…..