Thai Basil Chicken / Pork. I hope you enjoy this easy Spicy Basil Garlic Chicken! Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. It's such a simple dish but still full of flavor.
Thai Basil Chicken is a gold standard Thai chicken recipe that's incredibly fast and easy to make, and truly tastes as good as Thai restaurants! Just looking at these photos and writing up this post has me peeved that I'll shortly be reheating leftovers instead of firing up the. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. You can have Thai Basil Chicken / Pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken / Pork
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of Pork (less soysauce & oystersauce).
- You need Leaves of Thai Basil.
- You need of Ingredient A : finely minced.
- It’s 2-3 of Chilli 🌶.
- It’s 6-7 of Garlic 🧄.
- It’s of Ingredient B : mix.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oystersauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Usually, this dish is made with ground pork, but nearly any type of pork or chicken can be used. For our recipe, we used pork loin cut into thin strips. There are two keys to this dish: first, make sure you use enough basil, and second, get yourself this secret Thai ingredient. You can make with pork, chicken, beef, shrimp with this recipe.
Thai Basil Chicken / Pork step by step
- Stir fry A, add in meat once garlic is coloured.
- When meat is fully cooked, add B into the middle. Let it simmer for awhile before mixing.
- Add in basil leave, serve when basil leave is cooked..
Or for vegetarian option, you can make with mushrooms or tofu! 🙂. So whatever you have in you hands, you can make it! 😉. I used Thai sweet basil, but you can use Thai holy basil or regular sweet basil. This simple Thai Basil Chicken, known as Pad Grapow, is insanely quick and inexpensive to make. This recipe is always a big hit with the family!