Broccoli and Potato Fritters. Broccoli and potato fritters – I love the crispiness of the broccoli and the gorgeous color of these fritters. Peel the potato, grate, and add to the broccoli. Add the other ingredients and form patties.
This is my favorite way to repurpose mashed potatoes, I would even argue its good enough to warrant making the potatoes in anticipation of making some fritters! Broccoli Fritters with Mashed Potatoes and Radish SaladRecipesPlus. This is where I feel like inserting an evil laugh. You can have Broccoli and Potato Fritters using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Potato Fritters
- Prepare 1/2 packages of small frozen brocolli.
- Prepare 1 medium of potato boiled.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese (parmesian or colby).
This week, I had a house full of kids and fed them fritters of all sorts – without any of them realising the audacity I was committing by feeding them vegetables. Leave the potatoes unpeeled to reap the benefits of the vitamins and fiber contained in the skins. Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat. To make broccoli fritters recipe, you can either shallow fry or make baked broccoli fritters.
Broccoli and Potato Fritters step by step
- place broccoli and boiled potato in the food processor..
- in bowl mix eggs, flour, cornmeal, garlic, cheese, s&p in a bowl and beat together. put broccoli, minced onion, and potato to batter..
- drop approximately 1 Tbsp of mix into hot oil in a skillet..
- when edges are turning gold then flip them over..
- drain them on paper towel..
Place chopped broccoli, onion, garlic and cilantro in a food processor and process until mixture is crumbly and resembles breadcrumbs. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add chickpea flour, ground flaxseeds. Smoky Spicy Broccoli Fritters with Chickpea flour, spices, chipotle pepper and bbq sauce. Use a combination of veggies for variation like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, sweet potatoes and more. Serve with marinara, sriracha, bbq sauce, ketchup or other chutneys or dips.